I LOVE these exploration sessions. It's a privilege to sit with each human being who shows up, and I love sending you away newly inspired and hopeful, with something concrete and entirely doable to apply. It's important to me that you also walk away resolved to be in a kinder growth process with yourself, if that applies, and very clear that you're equipped to do what's needed to get closer to the life you want. If you're not ready to think in terms of a friendly Universe supporting the evolution, I still love to invite you to the experiment. (And if you're going to bother experimenting at all, make it a grand experiment!)
To schedule our meeting ...
Please use the contact form provided to give me 5 simple pieces of information described below. This will help you clarify for both of us what you want from the session; and it will support me to fulfill my commitment to offer something in 30 minutes with the potential to change your life. Please don't sweat this. Keep it brief if you'd like or write more if that would help.
1. What problem or current dissatisfaction with your life would you like to bring to this consultation? (If more than one, please rank them by priority level.)
2. If this one 30-minute session were the only time you ever spent with me as a coach, what would you like to get from it?
3. If you were to coach with me for a six-month period, what would your most cherished outcome be? (Feel free to add other things you’d like to accomplish too.)
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, what would your commitment level be to getting this result?
5. You can either book your own session on my calendar*, or fill in here good days and talking times for you (be sure to specify time zone if it's not Eastern). Include here whether you'd like to meet in person, by phone, or by Skype (both audio or video possible). If Skype, please send me a Skype contact request (Skype name: thetrustcoach). * Calendar instructions: You'll need to enter an appointment type. Use "30-min session by phone or Skype." If you're local to Ithaca, let's meet in person. Use "office session" as appointment type. It will tell you that the session lasts an hour, but know that it really truly goes for 30 minutes.